Saltchuk Logistics independently-operated companies: Carlile, Shoreside Logistics, and Naniq Global Logistics are committed to solving customers’ worldwide logistics and supply chain challenges. Whether you’re shipping one small package or a full truckload, Saltchuk Logistics’ companies can support a full range of customer requirements. From cargo and heavy lift moves for the military and energy sectors, to providing custom disaster recovery logistics – we have the ability to support diverse industries and markets.
Carlile is dedicated to meeting the unique trucking & logistics needs of Alaska. Founded in 1980 by brothers John and Harry McDonald, Carlile has grown from two tractors to one of Alaska’s largest trucking companies. Today, Carlile’s wholly-owned terminals serve Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well as Tacoma, WA, Houston, TX, and Edmonton, AB.
Shoreside Logistics is a trusted Florida based inland transportation company offering a broad range of logistics services that support the aviation and maritime industries. The company operates the Jacksonville Florida Customs Examination Station, provides a qualified Free Trade Zone yard, warehousing, and a range of other warehousing and consolidation services, backed by trucking and brokerage services. Shoreside Logistics has more than 15 years of cargo transportation and logistics experience. They serve the Florida East coast Ports of Jacksonville, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami, focusing on moving cargo throughout the nation.
Naniq Global Logistics, a third-party logistics service, delivers innovative solutions for ocean, air, road and last-mile delivery challenges facing Multinational Logistics Corporations (MLCs). Based in Anchorage, AK, with operations in Central, TX, Henderson, NV, Honolulu and Kapolei, HI, Seattle, WA, and Canada. Naniq helps MLCs deepen customer relationships and capture additional revenue opportunities from special projects to ongoing, routine business in remote locations. Naniq also provides warehousing for specific customer requirements including pick and pack shipment needs.
- Disaster Recovery – Our expertise and connections play a critical role in moving vital cargo to disaster impacted areas in the US and around the world.
- Expedited – We connect you with our sister companies: Northern Air Cargo, StratAir, and Aloha Air Cargo. When you need additional expedited service, they have the local expertise to ensure reliable air shipments.
- Small Shipment/Warehousing – With warehouse capabilities in Florida, Alaska, Washington, Hawaii, Nevada, and Texas, our companies offer consolidation/deconsolidation, storage, and expert handling to meet your distribution needs.
- Global Solutions/Brokerage – Our team of experts knows how to keep international shipments moving efficiently while satisfying all U.S. Customs regulations.
- Intermodal Transportation – Our companies provide complete supply chain solutions that combine the best mode of transportation to move cargo from its source to its destination safely and cost-effectively including trucking, rail, and ocean carriers.
- Heavy Haul/Specialized Projects -From military cargo to energy infrastructure projects, whatever you need to move, wherever you need to move it, we have the right equipment to get the job done.
- Trucking – Our companies provide safe, efficient cargo transportation to and from JAXPORT, the Port of Palm Beach, and Port of Anchorage.
- Logistics- We have the equipment, locations, and expertise to meet rigorous safety and shipping demands, keeping large projects on track and on budget.
Carlile is one of Alaska’s largest trucking companies, offering fully integrated transportation and logistics services in Alaska and all North America.
Naniq bridges the gap so that instead of turning down challenging shipments and missing out on additional revenue, companies have the chance to deepen customer relationships. Through Naniq, customers leverage our team’s expertise across all verticals – ocean, air, road, last mile, – to achieve their goals.
Shoreside Logistics offers a broad range of logistics services that support the aviation and maritime industries moving cargo throughout the nation’s Southeast region. Shoreside offers drayage, trucking, intermodal, cross-docking, consolidation as well as customs brokerage services in the Ports of Jacksonville and Palm Beach, Florida.