Saltchuk Aviation: Delivering On Our Commitment
Saltchuk Aviation, specializing in industry-related services, is comprised of five operating brands. Aloha Air Cargo and Northern Air Cargo are Hawaii, and Alaska’s largest scheduled all-cargo airlines. Aloha Tech Ops and Northern Air Maintenance Services, both FAA-certified Part 145 Repair Stations. StratAir provides scheduled freighter service throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. These six companies deliver a wide variety of aviation experience for domestic customers as well as international customers.
Air Cargo operations serving Alaska, Hawaii, the Caribbean & beyond
Northern Air Cargo, North America’s longest, continuously operating all-cargo airline, joined the Saltchuk family of companies in 2006 and local Hawaii company Aloha Air Cargo in 2008. StratAir joined the Saltchuk family of companies in 2016.
Each company has developed a reputation for providing people and businesses with a full array of air transportation logistics quickly, efficiently, and safely.
- Scheduled cargo service in Alaska and Hawaii
- On-demand charters in Hawaii and throughout North and South America
- ACMI leasing worldwide
- Third-party aircraft maintenance in Alaska and Hawaii
- Aviation related management services and consulting expertise
- Aviation support services for large-scale industrial projects
- Scheduled freighter service throughout the Caribbean & Latin America