Northern Aviation Services: Delivering On Our Commitment
Northern Aviation Services (NAS), specializing in industry related services, is comprised of six operating brands. Aloha Air Cargo and Northern Air Cargo, Hawaii and Alaska’s largest scheduled all-cargo airlines. Aloha Tech Ops and Northern Air Maintenance Services, both FAA certified Part 145 Repair Stations. NAS Contract Services, providing a range of aviation related support services worldwide. StratAir provides scheduled freighter service throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. These six companies deliver a wide variety of aviation experience for domestic customers as well as international customers.
Air Cargo operations serving Alaska, Hawaii, the Caribbean & beyond
Northern Air Cargo, North America’s longest, continuously operating all-cargo airline joined the Saltchuk family of companies in 2006 and local Hawaii company Aloha Air Cargo in 2008. StratAir joined the Saltchuk family of companies in 2016.
Each company has developed a reputation for providing people and businesses with a full array of air transportation logistics quickly, efficiently and safely.
- Scheduled cargo service in Alaska and Hawaii
- On-demand charters throughout North and South America
- ACMI leasing worldwide
- Third-party aircraft maintenance (Alaska and Hawaii)
- Aviation related management services and consulting expertise
- Aviation support services for large-scale industrial projects
- Scheduled freighter service throughout the Caribbean & Latin America
- More than $237M annual revenue
- More than 1,060 employees
- All-cargo Boeing 767s and 737s
- Transports 380M pounds of freight annually
- Largest all-cargo carrier in Alaska and Hawaii
- Part 145 repair station