Careers Within the Saltchuk Family of Companies
Our goal is to create a work environment throughout the Saltchuk family of companies where we would all be proud for our children to work. That means providing workplaces that are committed to safety and operating with the utmost honesty and integrity, as well as giving employees the benefits and opportunities for growth they need to succeed.
What do our companies look for in an employee?
We are always seeking people who share our values and take pride in hard work. We look for pride, integrity, grit, approachability, and commitment. Our teams rely on each other and support one another, and we commit to providing them the tools needed to succeed and grow. If you’re looking for a long-term career, this is a great place to build one.
What types of jobs do Saltchuk companies offer?
We have a number of companies with a broad variety of needs. For example:
- Seagoing: There are opportunities for mariners across the country. From ocean liner operations serving Alaska, Puerto Rico, and 30 ports of call in the Caribbean, to harbor and deepwater tug operations along the West Coast and throughout the world.
- Operations: Where teamwork and opportunities for growth abound, from airports to marine and truck terminals.
- Trucking: Opportunities to drive as a team, individual, or owner-operator.
- Leadership: Grow as a leader in Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations, Quality, Safety, Audit, etc.
- Office/Clerical: Build your career in Finance, Marketing, Sales, Pricing, or Customer Services.
How can I apply?
Saltchuk companies manage their hiring individually, please visit the Saltchuk Job Board to learn about and apply for current openings. Not seeing what you’re looking for? Set alerts for positions as they come available.
What benefits do members of the Saltchuk family of companies offer?
All of our companies strive to offer market-competitive benefits to support you and your family through the various stages in life. Each offers access to excellent healthcare options which include medical, dental & vision plans along with life insurance and disability benefits. In addition, each provides generous company matching in the 401(k) program to help you save for your future.
What other advantages will you have?
As part of a family of industry-leading companies, you’ll have unique advantages.
- Safety: You’ll know the equipment is well maintained and there is a shared commitment to safety.
- Diversity: Each Saltchuk company is an equal opportunity employer and honors the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Growth: Our companies are all poised for growth, and employees have the opportunity to grow right along with them.
- Security: Our focus is long-term. We want each of our companies to be the kind of place where generations can enjoy rewarding careers.
- Culture: Saltchuk is a family business that values teamwork and treating one another fairly and well. We take pride in our work and challenge each other to be forward-thinking and ethical in all we do.
Saltchuk Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers
We value diversity. All of our companies prohibit discrimination on the basis of race; gender, gender identity, or gender expression; sexual orientation; geographic background; national origin; culture; age; disability; Veteran status; economic status; marital status; religious beliefs; or genetics.