Careers Within the Saltchuk Family of Companies – A Workplace To Believe In
At Saltchuk, our goal is to create a work environment throughout our individual businesses where anyone would be proud for their children to work. That means providing workplaces that are committed to safety and operating with the utmost honesty and integrity, as well as giving employees the benefits and growth opportunities they need to succeed.
What do our companies look for in an employee?
We are always seeking people who share our values and take pride in being professional. We look for pride, integrity, grit, approachability and commitment. It’s important at our companies to be able to work productively with others. If you’re looking for a long-term career, this is a great place to build one.
What types of jobs do Saltchuk companies offer?
We have a number of different companies with a broad variety of needs. For example
- Seagoing: You can work aboard sea vessels, like ships and tugs.
- Operations: Work in operation centers throughout the country, from air ports to marine and truck terminals.
- Shipyard: Join Foss’s team of expert shipbuilders.
- Trucking: Drive as a team, individual, or owner-operator.
- Leadership: Grow as a leader in Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations, Quality, Audit, etc.
- Office/Clerical: Build your career in Finance, Marketing, Sales, Pricing or Customer Services at companies around the country (mostly in WA, AK, HI and FL).
How can I apply?
Saltchuk companies manage their hiring individually, please visit the Saltchuk Job Board or visit their websites to contact them directly regarding career opportunities.
What benefits do members of the Saltchuk family of companies offer?
All of our companies strive to offer market-competitive benefits that are aimed at supporting you and your family through the various stages in life. Each offers access to excellent healthcare choices which includes medical, dental & vision plans along with life insurance and disability benefits. And each provides great company matching in the 401(k) program that will help you save for your future.
What other advantages will you have?
As part of a family of industry-leading companies, you’ll have some unique advantages.
- Safety: You’ll know the equipment is well maintained and there is a shared commitment to safety.
- Diversity: Each Saltchuk company is an equal opportunity employer and honors the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Growth: Our companies are all poised for growth, and it takes people to make that happen.
- Security: Our focus is long-term. We want each of our companies to be the kind of place where generations can enjoy rewarding careers.
- Culture: Saltchuk is a family business that values treating one another fairly and well. We take pride in our work and challenge each other to be forward thinking and ethical in all we do.
Saltchuk Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers
All of our companies prohibit discrimination on the basis of race; gender, gender identity, or gender expression; sexual orientation; geographic background; national origin; culture; age; disability; Veteran status; economic status; marital status; religious beliefs; or genetics.