Small company feel,
large company appeal.
Our family of independently-operated companies brings the best of both worlds. Our 30+ transportation-related businesses operate in small-medium sized, nimble environments where local decision-making allows employees to see and feel the impacts of their work and implement customer-centric innovation. Independent, local operations are backed by a strong, stable parent company providing capital investments in equipment and market-growth opportunities as well as large-company benefits and career advancement opportunities for employees.
What benefits do members of the Saltchuk family of companies offer?
All of our companies strive to offer market-competitive benefits to support you and your family through the various stages of life. Each offers access to excellent healthcare options, including medical, dental & vision plans, life insurance, and disability benefits. In addition, each provides generous company matching in the 401(k) program to help you save for your future.
What other advantages will you have?
Our goal is to create environments across our family of companies where we would all be proud for our children to work. That means our workplaces are committed to safety, operating with the utmost honesty and integrity, and providing employees the benefits and opportunities for growth and success.
You’ll have unique advantages as part of a family of industry-leading companies.
- Safety: You’ll know the equipment is well maintained, and there is a shared commitment to safety.
- Equal Opportunity: We value diversity. All of our companies prohibit discrimination on the basis of race; gender, gender identity, or gender expression; sexual orientation; geographic background; national origin; culture; age; disability; Veteran status; economic status; marital status; religious beliefs; or genetics.
- Growth: Our companies are all poised for growth, and employees have the opportunity to grow right along with them.
- Security: Our focus is long-term. We want each of our companies to be the kind of place where generations can enjoy rewarding careers.
- Culture: Saltchuk is a family business that values teamwork and treating one another fairly and well. We take pride in our work and challenge each other to be forward-thinking and ethical in all we do.
It’s easy to explore careers within the Saltchuk family of companies
Our centralized job board makes it easy to explore current opportunities or set alerts for new postings matching your job search criteria.
We have 30+ companies with a broad variety of needs. For example:
- Seagoing: There are opportunities for mariners across the country. From ocean liner operations serving Alaska, Puerto Rico, and 30 ports of call in the Caribbean, to offshore wind operations on the East Coast and harbor and deepwater tug operations along the West Coast and throughout the world.
- Shoreside Operations: Where teamwork and opportunities for growth abound, from airports to marine and truck terminals. Our shoreside operations are supported by talented Finance, Marketing, Sales, Pricing, and Customer Services teams.
- Trucking: Opportunities to drive as a team, individual, or owner-operator.
- Leadership: Saltchuk is a great place to grow your career as a leader in Legal, Finance, Sales, Operations, Quality, Safety, Audit, etc.
Who are we?
Who are you?
If you are someone who works well in a team environment and takes pride in your work, has integrity, and grit, and enjoys having a purpose – you would be successful with the Saltchuk family of companies. Our teams rely on and support each other, and we commit to providing them with the tools needed to succeed and grow. If you’re looking for a long-term career, this is a great place to build one.