- Carlile transports more than 1/3 of all goods consumed along the Alaskan Railbelt. It is the first maritime company in the nation to convert its fleet to run on clean burning natural gas.
- TOTE Maritime Alaska moves 1/3 of all cargo along the Alaskan rail belt region.
- Northern Air Cargo, Alaska's largest all cargo airline and OnDemand charter specialist throughout North America.
- Delta Western Petroleum is the leading independent distributor of petroleum products and lubricants in Alaska.
- Foss has been solving complex logistics and transportation challenges in the Arctic's extreme environments for more than a century.
- Cook Inlet Tug & Barge specializes in harbor services in the Port of Anchorage and Cook Inlet.
- Northern Oilfield Services, Inc. (NOSI) provides exploration and development support services to Alaska’s largest oil and mining companies.
- Young Brothers, Limited has been providing inter-island cargo service throughout the State of Hawaii since 1900.
- Ohana Fuels/Minit Stop retail locations provide fuel and made-fresh food on Maui and the Big Island.
- Hawaii Petroleum is the largest independent marketer of petroleum and lubricants on Maui and the Big Island.
- Aloha Air Cargo, Hawaii's largest all cargo airline with service to western U.S. cities and South Pacific charters.
- Foss Maritime provides harbor support services in all major Hawaiian ports, a 24/7 dispatcher, regional and contract towing, construction support, barge chartering and related marine services throughout the Pacific region.
- Foss owns and operates one of the nation's largest coastal tug and barge fleets as well as two Pacific Northwest shipyards.
- TOTE Maritime Alaska is leading the U.S. in the conversion of its fleet to run on natural gas.
FLORIDA & CARIBBEAN
- Shoreside Logistics serves the Ports of Jacksonville and Palm Beach, providing drayage and other cargo transportation and logistics services for the Southeast region.
- TOTE Services provides technical ship management and crewing services for more than 30 government, private and commercial vessels throughout the world.
- TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico is the first in the nation to build LNG-powered containerships. TOTE companies have provided reliable delivery of essential goods and supplies to Puerto Rico since 1985.
- For more than five decades, Tropical Shipping has delivered the most reliable and complete cargo transportation services in The Bahamas and Caribbean.
- Strat Air provides scheduled freighter service throughout the Caribbean & Latin America.