Company: IT Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Publish Date: January 10, 2019
We are looking for an IT Specialist who will be responsible for managing the PC/LAN operations including installation, documentation, administration, technical services and procurement. The incumbent will be maintaining our Fuel Controller systems, servers and data center equipment servicing our retail establishments. We are looking for an energetic “self-starter” for a three-member IT team.
To apply for this job please visit hawaiipetroleum.com.
- Degree in the field of Information Technology Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience handling help desk calls.
- Experience working in a corporate network environment, and ability to troubleshoot network problems.
- Experience with the configuration and user support of Smartphones.
- Ability to work with desktop and server hardware & software-repair, troubleshooting and installation.
- Ability to learn the fuel business and related software.
- Knowledge of SQL, DM2 desirable and Microsoft Office 365 (desirable)
- Must have excellent communication and people skills!
- Must be able to respond to after-hours/weekend emergency calls.
- Ability to travel inter-island.
- Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
- 401K with Company matching
- 10 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
- Annual Bonus Program