Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Labor, Maintenance
Publish Date: January 2, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Hawaii Petroleum Inc. is looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician II.
The individual will be performing a variety of miscellaneous maintenance and repair tasks throughout the Minit Stop Stores located on Maui.
- At least two years of Facilities Maintenance experience
- General facilities maintenance knowledge such as plumbing, painting and general maintenance repairs desirable
- Must be available to work at various Minit Stop store locations
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation in order to travel to various Minit Stop store locations. (Mileage reimbursement provided for business use of personal vehicle.)
- Must be teachable and have a great attitude.
- Ability to operate a computer and smart phone.
- Excellent communication and people skills required.