Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Accounting, Customer Service
Publish Date: January 2, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service? Do you have experience with Collections?
We are looking for a candidate to maintain and manage our customer accounts receivables including collection of outstanding balances and resolution of billing and payment discrepancies. The incumbent will also be maintaining office records and performing other miscellaneous clerical duties as needed.
1. Office and collections experience desirable.
2. Must be able to maintain highest standards of data integrity and possess organizational skills.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service.
4. Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, maintaining composure when dealing with difficult situations.
5. Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
6. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.