Apprentice – Honolulu
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Publish Date: May 30, 2019
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Pay Rate: $16.98
Aloha Air Cargo
An Apprentice will gain experience necessary to acquire an Airframe & PowerPlant License while assisting A & P Mechanics.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Assist A & P Mechanics by performing the following duties:
1. Performing maintenance to company aircraft under the supervision of authorized personnel
2. Servicing of aircraft
3. Assisting in overhaul of aircraft components
4. Cleaning of aircraft parts
5. Setting up of support equipment
6. Assisting with hanger maintenance activities
7. Shift work required as needed
8. Other duties as assigned
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License.
• Regular attendance is required.
• Enrollment in an accredited AMT program seeking both an Airframe and Powerplant license preferred or be in the process of acquiring their Airframe and Powerplant license through a documented work experience program.
• Applicants must maintain passing grades to remain in the program, applicants that receive a lower than a “C” grade will be placed on probation- if a second lower than “C” grade is received in the same subject, the apprentice will separated from the program.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 70 lbs.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled