Account Representative – Inside Sales – Honolulu
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Publish Date: February 19, 2019
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Pay Rate: $16.98
Aloha Air Cargo
The primary purpose of the Account Representative is to increase revenues through acquisition, development and maintenance of Aloha Air Cargo Accounts. Representative is responsible to proactively manage a book of business’ comprised of small to medium sized (volume) customers; provide superior customer service to Aloha Air Cargo’s customer base; and provide primary support to the Account Managers and operational teams. Will leverage their relationship management skills to ensure excellent service delivery leading to customer satisfaction and retention, as well as act as the liaison between AAC operations and commercial teams. The Account Representative will effectively sell Aloha Air Cargo services, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Ensure excellent service delivery leading to customer satisfaction and retention, as well as maintain open communication with internal department to maximize success of service delivery.
2. Assist in dissemination of internal and external customer advisories, communications, sales and marketing campaigns materials via email blasts and/or other communication channels.
3. Provide support to outside sales team in identifying new business opportunities and as needed.
4. Manage the overall customer satisfaction and profitability of key accounts by: Understanding the customers' end use business/markets, who their important customers are, their main competitors, and their human capital and benefits issues and appropriately present value proposition with viable solutions. Determine customers' unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up; Establishing and strengthening customer relationships with decision makers across functions and regions; Building strong working relationships with Business Leaders and your team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to your customers.
5. Develops and implements sales plans for profitable, sustainable sales growth and exceeding sales targets among assigned Key Accounts and in the AAC Portfolio by: Effective delivery of key customer programs including communication strategies, customer training, issue resolution and utilization reporting; Working with the Management team to assist with developing the Sales Strategy; Following up on sales leads supplied by the Management and/or support team; Attending industry trade shows to represent and promote AAC and its services as required.
6. Manager yield growth and minimize rate structure exception throughout the customer base.
7. Create and maintain a database of accounts, contacts, clients and leads, in order to investigate, track and resolve customer client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions. Ensure optimal client feedback tor Product Management, Sales Management or other departments with regard to product requirements and enhancements.
8. All other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Manager.
• Degree in Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or related field of study OR three or more years of successful experience in a sales or marketing position.
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM and cargo management systems; and have strong research capabilities and familiarity with all available Internet and database tools.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.