Company: Inlet Energy
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Operations, Warehouse
Publish Date: August 12, 2019
Warehouse Personnel at Inlet Energy Anchorage are the support center for the entire company. Warehouse personnel will ship and receive thousands of orders each year. This volume of work requires great attention to detail, organizational and communication skills, as well as a commitment to team and above all – safety.
Inlet Energy is a drug free workplace
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Must work safely and responsibly
- Maintain a professional image, positive attitude, and clean workspace
- Greet visiting customer and fill their orders
- Work well with others and help the team get the job done.
- Safely operate forklifts
- Properly receiving and restocking products using scanners
- Complete all forms necessary to keep Inventory accuracy
- Process used drums
- Be able to pull, stage, and load all package truck delivery runs
- Participate in safety meetings and report all injuries, spills and property damage.
- Identifies and communicates job hazards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Able to complete Forklift Training within the first week