Stock Clerk I HNL
Company: Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Warehouse
Publish Date: November 4, 2019
Company Description: Discover our aviation related capabilities, management and support services.
The Stock Clerk I will ensure accurate issuing, receiving, storage, shipping and accounting of all Company property in association with procurement, inventory and purchasing as assigned. The Stock Clerk I will be responsible for the following duties:
• Stock Clerks maintain the flow of inventory procured for the Company and duties include ordering, receiving, proper stowage and inventory accuracy.
• Performs final checks on quantity and type of incoming material against invoices, purchase orders or other documents, evidencing delivery and noting all shortages or damage.
• Daily data entry to update electronic inventory management database in conjunction with the hands on processing of inventory.
• Is responsible for the security of the storage area.
• Is responsible for arranging supplies for ease of operation and accessibility.
• Is responsible for quality assurance documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Advises the Supervisor or Crew Chief when stock reaches a minimum inventory level.
• Performs manual labor task to prep parts for shipping to vendors which includes operating a forklift and lifting heavy parts to move to designated storage areas
• Ability to use both Excel and Access databases which is a vital source of tracking inventory repairs and shipments to outsource maintenance facilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Knowledge of modern warehousing methods and practices.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of supplies, materials and equipment
• Good organizational and administrative skills.
• One year of experience in warehousing/stock keeping and clerical activities is preferred.
• Experience with stock handling equipment and operating a fork-lift is preferred.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled