Seasonal Marketing Coordinator
Company: Delta Western
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Sales
Publish Date: September 28, 2021
Company Description: Delta Western is the largest independent distributor of fuel and lubricants in Alaska. With the best customer service in the business, our company has become a household name in over 250 Alaskan communities. DWP travels waterways throughout Alaska to service some of the most remote communities in the state. The company safely navigates unique and challenging river and weather conditions. It is a lifeline to these locations, delivering a whole year’s supply of heating fuel, power generation fuel, unleaded gasoline, and lubricants. Lubricants are also distributed throughout the state from our distribution facilities, freight barge, and trucks on the Railbelt highway system. The company’s core belief is that safety is our first priority. Our Safety Management System includes continuous improvement, employee involvement at all levels, and aligning employee goals with company goals. DWP gives back to the communities it serves by supporting many charitable organizations, including donating $150,000 in scholarships for local high school students. Additionally, each of our remote sites supports charitable organizations through mentoring, volunteerism, and fundraising, making a personal difference in the communities they serve.
Delta Western is seeking a hardworking, motivated individual to join our team. We are currently in search of a part-time seasonal marketing coordinator to support marketing initiatives and provide outstanding customer service. Starting wage rate is determined by experience. The position supports heating oil (home heat) sales campaigns during the winter season. We are looking for an eager and ambitious candidate to help grow new business. This level of work requires phenomenal attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork, and above all – safe behavior at all times.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.
Summary of job duties
• Contribute to marketing content creation
• Support social media initiative (primarily Facebook), including strategy, content creation, & post scheduling
• Create marketing materials and generate reports as needed
• Track and measure marketing campaigns to determine success and impact
• Assist with community outreach and communications between the company and potential new customers
• Attend and contribute to weekly marketing team meetings
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and email etiquette
• Knowledge of design and communication programs similar to Adobe Creative Suite, Squarespace, and Mailchimp are a plus
• Lead the distribution of door advertisements
• Maintain a professional image, positive demeanor, and a clean workspace
• Work well with others and help the team get the job done
Delta Western is a drug free workplace
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.