Aircraft Mechanic – Greensboro, NC
Company: Aloha Tech Ops
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Mechanic
Publish Date: June 8, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Tech Ops, headquartered in Honolulu, is the leading provider of aircraft maintenance and repair for commercial aircraft through Hawaii. Aloha Tech Ops is an FAA Safety Management system (SMS) participant with a FAA-certified Part 145 repair station. Our quality service extends to five airport locations: Honolulu, Oahu (HNL), Kahului, Maui (OGG), Hilo, Hawaii (ITO), Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (KOA) and Lihue, Kauai (LIH). ATO provides over 1,300 pre-departure checks monthly to its various customers as well as other maintenance and repair services. Our aircraft technicians, all licensed A & P, are highly skilled, thoroughly trained, and possess an average of more than 15 years of aircraft maintenance and repair experience. The staff includes Quality Assurance Managers, who routinely perform FAA customer and internal audits.
Aloha Tech Ops
The Mechanic reports to the Crew Chief. The Mechanic is responsible for all maintenance activities assigned to them.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags, and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures. Release aircraft for service in accordance with Aloha Air Cargo or contract carrier’s Maintenance Log procedures.
2. Is a working member of the group.
3. Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Crew Chief or Supervisor – Line Maintenance.
4. To provide assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
5. Makes certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed and correction action taken as warranted.
6. Responsible for repairing, servicing and maintenance of aircraft systems, powerplants, airframe, avionics and components.
7. Accountable for the general up keep of ground equipment in support of all Line Maintenance activities assigned to them.
8. Accountable for production and assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
9. Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment that’s used to service, maintain and repair aircraft.
10. Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the Crew Chief, Supervisor – Line Maintenance or Maintenance Management personnel.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Must possess valid driver’s license and current Airframe & Powerplant Certificate.
• Two years A&P experience preferred. • Previous electrical and avionics experience desired.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled