AAC Stock Clerk
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: August 4, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Stock Clerk I will ensure accurate issuing, receiving, storage, shipping and accounting of all Company property in association with procurement, inventory and purchasing as assigned.
• Stock Clerks maintain the flow of inventory procured for the Company and duties include ordering, receiving, proper stowage and inventory accuracy.
• Performs final checks on quantity and type of incoming material against invoices, purchase orders or other documents, evidencing delivery and noting all shortages or damage.
• Daily data entry to update electronic inventory management database in conjunction with the hands on processing of inventory.
• Is responsible for the security of the storage area.
• Is responsible for arranging supplies for ease of operation and accessibility.
• Is responsible for quality assurance documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Advises the Supervisor or Crew Chief when stock reaches a minimum inventory level.
• Performs manual labor task to prep parts for shipping to vendors which includes operating a forklift and lifting heavy parts to move to designated storage areas
• Ability to use both Excel and Access databases which is a vital source of tracking inventory repairs and shipments to outsource maintenance facilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Knowledge of modern warehousing methods and practices.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of supplies, materials and equipment
• Good organizational and administrative skills.
• One year of experience in warehousing/stock keeping and clerical activities is preferred.
• Experience with stock handling equipment and operating a fork-lift is preferred.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled