AAC – PT Sheet Metal Mechanic
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: November 23, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Mechanic reports to the Crew Chief. The Mechanic is responsible for all maintenance activities assigned to them.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Initiate, execute and sign forms, tags, and other paperwork in accordance with the appropriate maintenance manuals. Review all paperwork for completeness and signatures.
2. Is a working member of the group.
3. Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Crew Chief or Supervisor – Line Maintenance.
4. To provide assistance in interpretation and resolution of aircraft discrepancies.
5. Make certain that all safety and accident prevention measures are followed and corrective action taken as warranted.
6. Responsible for repairing, and maintenance of all aircraft and/or ULD container components.
7. Accountable for the general up keep of ground equipment in support of all Sheet Metal activities assigned to them.
8. Accountable for proper use and maintenance of equipment that’s used to service, maintain and repair aircraft. 9. Shall be responsible for any additional duties delegated by the Crew Chief, Supervisor – Line Maintenance or Maintenance Management personnel.
• High school diploma or equivalency.
• Two years A&P experience preferred.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.