AAC Ground School Instructor
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: October 6, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
Assist Flight Operations department in ground training support.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Provide support, facilitation, and instruction for pilot ground training courses in accordance with the Aloha Air Cargo Pilot Training Program.
2. Recommends to the Manager Flight Operations Training any revisions, additions or improvements to the pilot training program or training material.
3. Keeps the Manager Flight Operations Training advised of trainee performance, particularly if individuals do not make normal progress.
4. Develops Courseware at the request of the Manager Flight Operations Training.
5. Develops and maintains lesson plans, instructor guides, and curriculums at the request of the Manager Flight Operations Training.
6. Professional development and other related duties as assigned by Manager Flight
Operations Training to include accomplishing Saltchuk and NAS required training CBT’s in a timely manner.
|1. High school diploma or its equivalent
2. Work experience in CFR 14 Part 121 flight operations
3. Boeing 737 Type rating, knowledge and experience
4. Have good written and oral communications skills
5. Maintains very high training standards and follows company pilot training requirements
6. Excellent public speaking ability during classroom instruction
7. Detail-oriented with attention to accuracy and commitment to the highest quality of presentation (verbal and written; professionalism in dress, grooming, and professional presence)
8. Demonstrated computer literacy in Word and PowerPoint (Excel is a plus); with knowledge of and comfort with computer systems being required
1. College Degree
2. ETOPS and International operations experience preferred