AAC Cargo Services Supervisor
Location: Kailua Kona
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Part Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: August 4, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, is the largest air cargo company in the state of Hawaii and is a vital transportation provider to business, government and non-profit entities, with flights between Honolulu and Kahului, Lihue, Kona, and Hilo. Aloha Air Cargo also offers daily cargo service between Honolulu and Las Vegas and 6 day a week cargo service between Honolulu and Los Angeles. Aloha Air Cargo maintains stations in Honolulu, Kahului, Lihue, Kona, Hilo and Los Angeles. Aloha carries diverse cargo including perishables and provides the only overnight service with refrigeration capabilities at all of our major stations.
Aloha Air Cargo
Responsible for supervising and/or managing the daily cargo handling activities of Aloha Air Cargo
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
1. Monitor the performance of the freight service function as provided by Aloha Air Cargo employees. This responsibility may include the following: Supervision of flight handling (loading/unloading aircraft
2. Facilitate daily activities by identifying problems and recommending solutions to maintain proper compliance with company standards and goals.
3. Attend job specific training as required.
4. Conduct and monitor on-the job training and development.
5. Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing
• The ideal candidate has a minimum 5 years job-related experience
• Must possess a complete understanding of the freight operations with the ability to act as a lead person.
• High level of own initiative
• High level of excellent computer skills.
• Must be available to work flexible hours to accommodate operational needs
• Possess a valid drivers license
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test