Company: Inlet Energy
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Operations, Warehouse
Publish Date: October 12, 2021
Inlet Energy is seeking hardworking, motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently in search of a Warehouse Staffer to provide exceptional customer service. Starting wage rate is determined by experience. Warehouse Staff at Inlet Energy Anchorage are the support center for the entire company. Warehouse Staff will receive and deliver thousands of orders each year. This volume of work requires great attention to detail, strong organizational and communication skills, team collaboration and above all – safe behavior at all times. Inlet Energy is a drug free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.
- Must work safely and responsibly
- Maintain a professional image, positive attitude, and clean workspace
- Greet visiting customer and fill their orders
- Work well with others and help the team get the job done.
- Safely operate forklifts
- Properly receiving and restocking products using scanners
- Complete all forms necessary to keep Inventory accuracy
- Process used drums
- Be able to pull, stage, and load all package truck delivery runs
- Participate in safety meetings and report all injuries, spills and property damage. Identifies and communicates job hazards
- 32 hours varied
Certificates, Licenses & Registrations:
- Able to complete Forklift Training within the first week
- Hazwoper - company can provide training
- Driver's License