Employment Type: Full Time
Region: Pacific Northwest
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Publish Date: September 17, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The Trailer Mechanic performs complex repairs on light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, trailers, and trucks. These duties include trouble shooting and diagnostics and major component replacement.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Manages parts purchase ordering, receiving and stocking
- Manages parts inventory and ordering of parts
- Creates in-house repair orders and assigns parts
- Troubleshoots to identify mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical system deficiencies
- Must be able to use OEM troubleshooting and diagnostic tools/devices
- Analysis of major components to include their removal, disassembly, rebuilding or replacement
- Performs scheduled/preventive maintenance
- Repairs and replaces damaged or worn parts
- Other duties as assigned
- High School degree or GED equivalent, formal technical training preferred
- One to two years equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Must furnish and keep onsite all necessary tools for completion of the job
- Valid WA driver’s license