Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic, Trucking
Publish Date: December 28, 2018
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The Tire Technician performs routine tire duties for the Anchorage CTS equipment fleet. These duties may also include some occasional basic maintenance while under the supervision of an experienced mechanic.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures.
- Organize tire storage/inventory.
- Notifies the Shop Manager and Parts Manager of tire inventory levels.
- Remove, install, and repair tires.
- Dismount, mount, tires to wheels/rims.
- Conforms to all manufacturer and industry standards in regards to tire installation, maintenance and repair.
- Keep work are clean a adhere to housekeeping protocols.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of tire installation and repair experience.
- Basic understanding of equipment/truck/trailer design and functionality.
- Valid AK driver's license.