Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Publish Date: January 6, 2020
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
Performs intermediate and advanced level troubleshooting, diagnostics, preventative maintenance and repairs on tankers and trucks. May perform as a Lead Mechanic at this level.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Performs electrical troubleshooting
- Performs suspension troubleshooting and repair
- Performs part diagnostics, repair and replacement
- Performs tank plumbing and valve troubleshooting and repairs
- Assists with tanker inspections and entries
- Assists with DOT annual inspections
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two to three years of tanker repair and maintenance experience
- Cargo Tank inspection certification and experience preferred
- Two to three years of trailer and truck equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Technical or trade school training in the field of diesel mechanics desirable
- Valid AK driver's license
- Class A CDL with HazMat endorsement desirable
- Must own a comprehensive tool kit to perform the job