STORE ASSOCIATES (MAUI)
Company: Minit Stop
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service, Retail
Publish Date: July 5, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
If you are friendly, highly-motivated and strive for service excellence – Apply Now! We are looking for Minit Stop Associates to fill part-time and full-time positions at our Minit Stop locations.
To apply for this job please visit www.hawaiipetroleum.com.
- Experience in cashiering as well as food preparation desirable (Training provided)
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Must be able to read and understand basic instructions
- Must be 18 years of age (Alcohol sold)
- Employer Paid Meal
- Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
- 401K with Company matching
- Paid vacation (Fulltime employees)
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
- Referral Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…