Stock Clerk I HNL
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: October 8, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Stock Clerk I will ensure accurate issuing, receiving, storage, shipping and accounting of all Company property in association with procurement, inventory and purchasing as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
The Stock Clerk I will be responsible for the following duties:
• Stock Clerks maintain the flow of inventory procured for the Company and duties include ordering, receiving, proper stowage and inventory accuracy.
• Performs final checks on quantity and type of incoming material against invoices, purchase orders or other documents, evidencing delivery and noting all shortages or damage.
• Daily data entry to update electronic inventory management database in conjunction with the hands on processing of inventory.
• Is responsible for the security of the storage area.
• Is responsible for arranging supplies for ease of operation and accessibility.
• Is responsible for quality assurance documentation and compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Advises the Supervisor or Crew Chief when stock reaches a minimum inventory level.
• Performs manual labor task to prep parts for shipping to vendors which includes operating a forklift and lifting heavy parts to move to designated storage areas
• Ability to use both Excel and Access databases which is a vital source of tracking inventory repairs and shipments to outsource maintenance facilities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Knowledge of modern warehousing methods and practices.
• Knowledge of a wide variety of supplies, materials and equipment
• Good organizational and administrative skills.
• One year of experience in warehousing/stock keeping and clerical activities is preferred.
• Experience with stock handling equipment and operating a fork-lift is preferred.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
Aloha Air Cargo is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Male/Female/Veterans/Disabled