Regulatory Compliance Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative, Safety
Publish Date: June 12, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position is responsible to provide administrative support to all departments under the Safety and Compliance Director, performing such duties as document preparation, file maintenance, coordination of meetings and events, procurement and other special projects.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Review all facility assessments for scoring and KPI reports.
- Generate HSSE alerts for Carlile.
- Maintain and perform data entry into systems such as: Oragami, TruckMate, ISNetworld, SharePoint, Guardian SiteWise, and Regulatory programming.
- Manage Driver E-logs in PeopleNet: train dispatchers. Managers, and drivers.
- Electronic Driver Qualification files within Beacon Insight-Drivers & Owner Operators.
- BBS observations and reports; conduct observations and training.
- CSA scores and monthly trend reports
- Maintain roadside inspections and update internet database such as Vigillo
- Maintain rosters for JBER, Alyeska, and Port of ANC
- Create workflows for HAZMAT, Safety, and Regulatory Compliance with support of other departments
- Conduct Hours of Service training for ne driver/ dispatchers in orientation
- Conduct DOT file audits
- Assist with managing Safety Data Sheets – Hazcom standard program
- Assist during various audits including OSHA, DOT and customer audits
- Run daily, weekly, and monthly reports: Work hours, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), etc.
- Assist with special projects for safety and compliance
- Cross-train and back-up all individuals under the Safety and Compliance Director
- Continually works to improve their own knowledge and professional development through self-study, involvement with local/regional associations, and participate in approved off-site training opportunities.
- R-stamp updates.
- Manage UST reports, process, maintenance monthly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One to two years previous experience in Health, Safety, Security, Environment, or Regulatory Compliance field preferred; experience in trucking industry is also preferred
- Valid AK driver’s license