Regional Sales Manager
Company: TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Sales
Publish Date: December 26, 2018
Company Description: From humble beginnings in 1985 as a two tug-and-barge operation, to introducing the world’s first LNG-powered containerships, TOTE Maritime’s commitment to the people of Puerto Rico has never wavered. Offering twice-weekly scheduled sailings from the Port of Jacksonville to San Juan Puerto Rico, plus service to St. Thomas. Our employees embody commitment, dedication and teamwork. Whether you are looking for a shipboard position or career that keeps your feet on the ground in Puerto Rico, Florida or our U.S. Virgin Island terminals - TOTE Maritime offers a competitive compensation package and an environment that supports your career development, recognizes your achievements and has a keen respect for work-life balance.
TOTE Maritime Puerto Rico
The Regional Sales Manager position provides the overall management, direction and integration of the Sales Team. The position directs the development of systems and procedures for the sales force, always seeking for people and revenue optimization through technology, training, and creativity.
- Developing cargo volume and revenue projections used in the preparation of company budget.
- Planning, organizing and implementing sales goals and objectives for the company within the territory.
- Staffing and managing all sales agency relationships that reside within that territory.
- Assisting the finance department by soliciting only credit-worthy customers and in collections on past-due billings.
- Developing annual / quarterly sales quotas for each sales person and monitoring performance through quarterly sales reviews.
- Training all sales personnel within assigned territory in all aspects of their jobs and evaluating their performance.
- Evaluating promotional and advertising needs from the sales perspective.
- Assisting the Vice President, U.S. Sales/Marketing in preparing our commercial plan, organizing and implement bi annual sales meetings.
- Managing, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of account executives /sales team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education / experience required