Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative, Operations, Trucking
Publish Date: January 23, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position will assist the Operations department in a variety of administrative activities providing services to our high-level customer accounts.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Coordinate, schedule, and maintain internal and external shipments and delivery schedules
- Read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations
- Prepare reports and distribute to customers
- Effectively present information/respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers
- Identify problems, collect information, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and recommend to operations personnel
- Field incoming calls and emails, responding appropriately and timely to customer inquiries
- Enter orders received verbally and via fax/email into the computer system
- Attend planning and prioritization meetings with customers
- Work closely with operations (customer service, dispatcher, etc.) to facilitate requests
- Act as a liaison between operations and sales
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, or GED equivalent required
- Two to four years administrative experience in multi-modal transportation related field