OFFICE MANAGER (Minit Stop Headquarters)
Company: Minit Stop
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management
Publish Date: December 30, 2021
Company Description: We are Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. Hawaii Petroleum and Minit Stop Stores are locally operated subsidiaries of Saltchuk Resources, Inc. Local companies, Aloha Air Cargo and Young Brothers/Hawaiian Tug & Barge are also part of the Saltchuk family. Our company’s success is based on one simple idea – putting customers first. We offer reliable, excellent service, quality products, fresh ideas and friendly aloha. When they drive up to our neighborhood pumps, shop at our convenience stores or purchase petroleum for their businesses, our customers can count on a positive experience with our well-trained and professional employees. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please complete the Hawaii Petroleum Application for Employment. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE - Competitive Wages
Minit Stop’s Headquarters Office Manager will be responsible for efficiently organizing, overseeing and coordinating daily operations and supporting its leadership team. The incumbent will serve as the point person for all office manager duties.
To apply for this job please visit www.hawaiipetroleum.com.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Must have excellent clerical and organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Previous experience working within an office-based role.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
- Technologically proficient. Social media knowledge and skill desirable.
- Advanced computer skills related to SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Publisher, Power point, Access, Adobe Suite, advanced printers and statistical reporting.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus with excellent benefits….
- 401K with match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick leave
- Paid Vacation
- Discounted HFN fuel
*COVID Vaccination required
Interested candidates may apply at https://hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities….