Company: First Coast Terminals
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: July 28, 2021
First Coast Terminals
First Coast Terminals, a subsidiary of TOTE, is looking for an Office Admin that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and possess superior interpersonal and customer service skills. If you have more than two years of experience in administrative roles, this opportunity is for YOU!
The Office Admin is responsible for supporting office staff by coordination office operations and procedures so the office runs smoothly and efficiently allowing coworkers to focus on their daily tasks.
As an Office Admin you will:
• Maintain office safety by following security procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing badges for visitors. Validates visitors are authorized before they gain entry to the FCT facility.
• Manage calendar scheduling, filing, detailing messages, ordering office supplies and general office management tasks
• Meet and greet visitors and presents a polished and professional image. Updates welcome TV for visitors and new employees. Directs deliveries and visitors as appropriate.
• Answer, screen, and route incoming calls, taking messages for senior management and transferring when appropriate.
• Manage PO’s and other partner billing / invoices; order services as required. Reviews and codes invoices in a timely manner.
• Interface with vendors and various internal departments
• Order and stock office supplies including common areas of the building.
• Maintain professional appearance of the conference rooms, training rooms and kitchen by tidying areas as necessary and reporting maintenance concerns.
• Provide support for meetings by maintaining conference room calendars, assisting with scheduling along with ordering, receiving setting up and removing food for meetings.
• Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Manage travel arrangements and coordinating events
• Data entry and clean-up in company’s asset inventory system(s)
• Anticipate the needs of staff and makes efforts to accommodate to allow personnel to focus on their business goals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two to five years in an Administrative support role and/or related experience
- Vocational or Associates Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations as well as telephone protocol, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to type 35wpm
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred but not required
At TOTE, shipping is about more than reliable delivery, it’s about people. The TOTE team is dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations with efficiency, integrity and unparalleled customer service. We’re equally committed to our own employees – fostering a working environment where they are respected, inspired, and recognized for excellent work. We strive to be the best at what we do.
Why First Coast Terminals?
Our organization is committed to its employees by providing competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and professional development opportunities. If you want to be part of a company that fosters a family-like culture, look no further.