NAS Contracts Specialist
Company: Northern Aviation Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: December 23, 2019
Company Description: Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Northern Aviation Services (NAS) is comprised of operating companies: Aloha Air Cargo, Aloha Tech Ops, Northern Air Cargo, Northern Air Maintenance Services and StratAir. NAS companies provide air cargo and logistic services throughout the United States and beyond. We pride ourselves in ensuring that our workplaces operate at a high level of safety, providing reliable best-in-class customer service while maintaining a strong commitment to the communities we serve.
Northern Aviation Services
The Contract Specialist will perform the following duties and responsibilities for Northern Aviation Services, Inc. (NAS) as well as NAS Operating Companies:
• Assist with maintenance of NAS and Operating Company contractual records and documentation, including but limited to: o contract correspondence o contract documents o certificates of insurance o compliance records and information o contractual changes o status reports
• Maintain databases and workflows in software systems utilized by the department, including but not limited to: o contract management system o legal matter and invoicing system o and risk management system.
• Maintain other databases and information on corporate SharePoint sites and in department shared computer drives.
• Assist with training of NAS and Operating Companies personnel on department procedures, software systems, and insurance information.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements Education and Experience Associate’s degree preferred.
Must have minimum of three years administrative experience or a combination of related experience and education.
Other Essential Skills and Abilities: Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
Ability to read and understand general business documents, professional journals, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers or other company personnel.
Must possess administrative office skills with the ability to assume responsibility without immediate direct supervision, manage time appropriately, demonstrate a high level or organizational skills and work well under pressure.
Must exercise initiative and judgment, with the ability to make mature decisions within a scope of assigned authority.
Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.