NAC Cargo Service Agent
Company: Northern Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service, Warehouse
Publish Date: January 21, 2020
Company Description: Northern Air Cargo (NAC), headquartered in Anchorage, is Alaska largest all-cargo airline and the longest continuously operating cargo airline in North America. NAC has provided airfreight services to Alaska’s rural communities for more than 60 years and is rapidly expanding to include air cargo flight operations throughout the western hemisphere and Hawaii. NAC maintains a fleet of Boeing 737 and 767 freighters and operates pilot bases in Anchorage, Honolulu, Miami and Laredo. NAC’s fleet of B737s provide schedule service between Anchorage and 13 Alaska communities and charter service throughout North America (both on-demand and ACMI). While the B767 fleet operates out of Miami in support of sister company StratAir and out of Honolulu in support of sister company Aloha Air Cargo.
Pay Rate: $13.50 + DOE
Northern Air Cargo
- Assists customers with freight delivery and pick-up in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner in accordance with all local, state, federal, and Company rules and regulations.
- Accepts bypass mail.
- Operates ground equipment in a safe manner.
- Performs building and grounds maintenance to promote a safe work environment and professional Company image.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid drivers license with good driving record.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack and frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Forklift experience and one year cargo experience preferred.
- Must be able to interact well with customers.
- Regular attendance and shift work is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.