Employment Type: Full Time
Region: Pacific Northwest
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic, Trucking
Publish Date: May 24, 2021
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The Mechanic performs basic repairs on light duty vehicles, trailers, and trucks. These duties include preventative maintenance, parts replacement while under the supervision of a more experienced mechanic.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Inspects units to determine road worthiness
- Performs scheduled or preventative maintenance
- Repairs/Replaces damaged or worn parts (lights, mirrors, windows)
- Assists in the replacement/rebuilding of major components
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Up to one year of technical school or college required
- One to two years trailer, truck, or equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Must have ownership of basic tools to perform the job
- Valid AK driver’s license.