AAC – Maintenance Compliance Manager HNL
Company: Aloha Tech Ops
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: June 23, 2020
Company Description: Aloha Tech Ops, headquartered in Honolulu, is the leading provider of aircraft maintenance and repair for commercial aircraft through Hawaii. Aloha Tech Ops is an FAA Safety Management system (SMS) participant with a FAA-certified Part 145 repair station. Our quality service extends to five airport locations: Honolulu, Oahu (HNL), Kahului, Maui (OGG), Hilo, Hawaii (ITO), Kailua-Kona, Hawaii (KOA) and Lihue, Kauai (LIH). ATO provides over 1,300 pre-departure checks monthly to its various customers as well as other maintenance and repair services. Our aircraft technicians, all licensed A & P, are highly skilled, thoroughly trained, and possess an average of more than 15 years of aircraft maintenance and repair experience. The staff includes Quality Assurance Managers, who routinely perform FAA customer and internal audits.
Aloha Tech Ops
The MX Compliance Manager reports to the Director of Maintenance. The MX Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring accuracy and compliance for various functions and areas within the MX department.
|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):|
1. Responsible to the Director of Maintenance for the implementation and procedural enforcement of Aloha Air Cargo’s (AAC) and AAC Maintenance Department policies and procedures and contracts.
2. Develops effective communication between Maintenance and other supporting sections to optimize reliable, on‑time aircraft performance and to streamline Contract Maintenance Operations.
3. On a daily basis, review and correct log page deficiencies, in/on/out/off times, maintenance discrepancies, manual references, etc., and report findings to appropriate departments, NAC or Aloha records department, to ensure corrective action.
4. Follow-up and close the loop on all findings and concerns in accordance to established guidelines and expectations.
5. Works with the Director of Maintenance and area management in improving and correcting deficiencies and identifying areas for improvement.
6. Makes recommendations and actively participates and guides changes to implement improvement and efficiencies within MX departments.
7. May also assist with ensuring unserviceable items are routed correctly for repair or disposal inaddition to monitoring and working with other departments to ensure ULD’s progress for repair including reporting and monitoring any deficiencies in parts, manpower, etc.
8. Performs all duties and special assignments as directed by the Director of Maintenance or VP of Maintenance.
High school equivalency. Four years college and basic computer skills preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license and A&P license. At least three years management experience and five years aircraft maintenance experience. Must be familiar with FAR 145 Repair Station and FAR 121 Air Carrier Operations. Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and flexible shifts. Must have excellent communication skills.