Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Labor, Trucking
Publish Date: March 11, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The lumper is an entry-level position that acts primarily as a driver laborer. The basic job function is to manually unload freight from the truck at the customer location.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures.
- Unload trucks, verify and count cartons, boxes, and inventory
- Consolidate boxes and pallets for shipment
- Note damaged freight, record on BOL and photograph
- Maintain good housekeeping standards with focus on the care and custody of materials
- Prioritize and complete day-to-day activities based on operational needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED