Local Bulk Truck Driver + $2 Per Hour Location Differential! ($25.18 – $36.82)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Trucking
Publish Date: November 10, 2021
Company Description: Carlile is a trucking and logistics company that’s proudly Alaskan. Headquartered in Anchorage, we seek people who share our values and take pride in being professional. We value safety, reliability, dedication to our organization, and industry-leading innovation. We look for pride, integrity, grit, and approachability. If you’re looking for a long-term career – on the road or in the office – this is a unique place to build one. Carlile’s training and career advancement programs turn beginning drivers and mechanics into elite professionals able to provide lifesaving supplies to customers living in some of the harshest conditions on Earth. Our Veteran Mentorship Program shows our deep respect for current and former members of the United States Armed Forces – drivers and mechanics as well as professional support staff are all invited to apply to become part of another proud tradition: serving Alaska.
Carlile prohibits discrimination due to race; gender, gender identity, or gender expression; sexual orientation; geographic background; national origin; culture; age; disability; veteran status; economic status; marital status; religious beliefs; or genetics.
Winner of the NBRI Circle of Excellence Award! “This award recognizes organizations that place a high value on employee experience and customer experience. These organizations demonstrate their dedication by conducting best in class survey research with NBRI and taking action based upon the results.”
- Wellness Program
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan- after 2 years, 100% of 3% of eligible compensation
- Vacation Accrual
- 7 Holidays
This position is responsible for our customer’s bulk transport by way of pickups and deliveries.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Impeccable character, integrity, and unfailing initiative in a team environment.
- Must be customer focused and represent Carlile in a professional and friendly manner
- Must be able to prioritize daily tasks and assignments
- Must pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to multitask and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to drive in adverse weather conditions, ice, snow, rain, etc.
- Must have experience with product pump, overflow protection, calibration chart knowledge and knowledge of ullage.
- High school education or a GED equivalent
- Class A CDL driver’s license with all endorsements, including HAZMAT
- Doubles certification preferred, but not required
- One to three years of verifiable safe driving experience
Carlile will make a reasonable accommodation(s) wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with disabilities, provided the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made do not impose an undue hardship on Carlile.
To apply for this job please visit secure.beaconinsight.com.