Junior Account Manager
Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Retail
Publish Date: March 6, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
Our Junior Account Manager will be working with a Senior Representative to interact with existing customers while working to seek new prospects to increase sales of our wholesale petroleum products.
Qualifications we are seeking:
- Associates degree or equivalent. At least six months of experience in sales or related field. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skills desirable.
We offer the following:
- Competitive wage + bonus potential
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401K with matching
- Vacation, Sick Leave and Holiday benefits
Hawaii Petroleum LLC. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities