Employment Type: Full Time
Region: Pacific Northwest
Job Category: Administrative, Customer Service, Sales
Publish Date: January 3, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position is responsible for selling Carlile’s services, understanding our pricing infrastructure, and applying that knowledge to successfully satisfy inbound customer pricing requests and/or other customer needs.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Establish rates and price quotes for customers ranging from less-than-truckload (LTL), truckload (TL), logistics and other company services
- Handles inbound, unsolicited prospect calls to convert into sales
- May also take unsolicited prospect calls and refer leads to outside sales Account Representatives for future business, and provide support as needed
- Successfully meet sales and conversion quotas established for the commercial sales team
- May make outgoing sales calls, prospecting with follow-up calls and emails to qualify new leads in a targeted market
- Keep current on company service offerings with respect to business operations
- Input all sales call activity into CRM system for knowledge management and reporting
- Prepare professional customer presentations as required
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service and operational issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, or a related discipline is preferred
- Two to three years of previous customer service, sales, and/or pricing experience is required