Full-Time FACILITIES MAINTENANCE TECH I (Maui)
Company: Minit Stop
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Retail
Publish Date: October 1, 2020
Company Description: We are Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. Hawaii Petroleum and Minit Stop Stores are locally operated subsidiaries of Saltchuk Resources, Inc. Local companies, Aloha Air Cargo and Young Brothers/Hawaiian Tug & Barge are also part of the Saltchuk family. Our company’s success is based on one simple idea – putting customers first. We offer reliable, excellent service, quality products, fresh ideas and friendly aloha. When they drive up to our neighborhood pumps, shop at our convenience stores or purchase petroleum for their businesses, our customers can count on a positive experience with our well-trained and professional employees. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please complete the Hawaii Petroleum Application for Employment. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician I, who will be performing maintenance and repairs throughout our facilities including our Minit Stop Stores. Performs facility and equipment maintenance while following specified Company policies, practices, procedures and instructions.
To apply for this job please visit www.hawaiipetroleum.com.
- At least one year of Facilities Maintenance experience.
- General facilities maintenance knowledge such as plumbing, painting and general maintenance repairs desirable.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and on call if needed (Full-time employee).
- Must be available to work at various Minit Stop Store locations
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation in order to travel to various Minit Stop Store locations. (Mileage reimbursement provided for business use of personal vehicle.
- Must be teachable and have a great attitude.
- Ability to operate a computer and smart phone.
- Excellent communication and people skills required.
- Competitive wages with annual COLA
- 401K with Company matching
- Vacation, sick leave benefits (Full-time employees)
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
- Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…