Fuel Driver (Hilo)
Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Trucking
Publish Date: May 22, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
We are looking for a Fuel Driver who will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting and delivering Liquid Petroleum products to/from customer facilities including the transferring of Liquid Petroleum products into storage.
1. CDL A License with Tanker & Hazmat endorsement
2. Clean Driver’s Abstract.
3. Current D.O. T. certification (reflected in driver history record)/TWIC clearance desirable.
4. Prior commercial driving experience required. We offer training for handling liquid petroleum products.
5. Must have strong, verbal, written, math skill and a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• 10 Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Annual Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
For phone inquiries call Mike Kaneda at (808) 935-6641.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com