Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Publish Date: January 22, 2021
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The forklift mechanic performs intermediate-level repairs on diesel forklifts and equipment.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot and identify mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical system deficiencies
- Utilize schematics to perform maintenance and repairs
- Utilize OEM troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures
- Perform analysis of major components to include their removal, disassembly or replacement
- Keep work area clean and attend to housekeeping matters
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of forklift repair experience
- Above average understanding of hydraulic systems
- Must provide own basic tool set to perform the job
- Valid AK driver’s license