Company: Shoreside Logistics
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Logistics
Publish Date: May 1, 2019
- To manage assigned accounts, grow relationships, solicit and accept loads, and ensure timely delivery of committed freight.Responsibilities
- Communicate directly with Planning team
- Communicate ETA’s and PTA’s of assigned fleet
- Manage operations of drivers to achieve on time service commitments
- Develop and maintain relationships with drivers and customers in order to facilitate timely and accurate delivery
- Communicate company directives and policy to drivers
- Exceed total service needs of our customers.
- Effective communication with the drivers on the details of their pickups and deliveries
- Serve as reliable point of contact to balance drivers’ health and safety
- Strong communication skills are a must!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Transportation industry and Department of Transportation regulations.
- Knowledge of geographic locations, with the ability to understand and calculate time and distance.
- Strong phone skills to include tone, pace, and clarity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a high stress environment.
- Advanced technical/computer skills with the ability to use at least 3 different programs simultaneously.
- Solid planning and organizing skills with strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
- An innovative approach to problem solving.
- Highly goal-oriented and results driven.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA in Business Administration or Logistics Management, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- A minimum of 2 years of logistics experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Transportation, Supply Chain, or Logistics preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred.