Equipment Control Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative, Trucking
Publish Date: May 22, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position is responsible for tracking trailing equipment, coordinating and maintaining appropriate trailer pools, assigning equipment and maintaining an accurate inventory of non-specialized equipment at the assigned terminal.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operates safely and in compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Maintains the trailer inventory at the assigned terminal and coordinates with other Equipment Control personnel and the Traffic Manager for effective utilization of of equipment across the network
- Responsible for coordinating with terminal operations personnel to inspect trailers and specialty equipment to maintain an accurate inventory
- Manages equipment statuses and accurately manifest the assignments to each and the allowable dwell time on each unit to meet equipment control goals
- Prepares reports for showing equipment detention, location, and utilization
- Responsible for coordinating and tracking the on-hiring and off-hiring of lease and rental equipment
- Reviews and reconciles on-hold, maintenance and foreign equipment log twice daily to help Operations follow trailer procedures
- Coordinates other activities for Operations, Dispatch, Maintenance and licensing groups
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum two years transportation experience
- A valid driver license
- TruckMate experience preferred