Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Maintenance, Mechanic, Trucking
Publish Date: August 13, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
The mechanic performs intermediate-level repairs on heavy duty truck and equipment
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operates safely and compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Troubleshoots to identify mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electrical system deficiencies
- Will work with schematics
- Must be able to use OEM troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures
- Analysis of major components to include their removal, disassembly or replacement
- Occasionally provides direction/training to feeder positions.
- Must keep work area clean and attend to housekeeping matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Up to one year of technical school or college required
- One to two years trailer, truck, or equipment repair and maintenance experience
- Must have ownership of basic tools to perform the job
- CDL A license preferred.
- Valid AK driver’s license