Data & Report Analyst
Company: Aloha Air Cargo
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: October 4, 2021
Company Description: Aloha Air Cargo, headquartered in Honolulu, the largest air cargo company in Hawaii, has a strong reputation in the communities in which we operate. Our employees appreciate the positive impact they make in peoples' lives by providing an essential service. Our employees value the industry, the culture, and each other. The compensation, medical, and retirement benefits we offer reflect our commitment to supporting our team's financial and personal wellbeing. When you join our organization, we commit to you and your family to maintain an ethical, high-integrity, and safe work environment. Aloha Air Cargo is a place where your contributions are valued and a place where you would be proud to have your children work.
Aloha Air Cargo
The Data Analyst will be responsible to perform flight & schedule data gathering, analysis, data quality/accuracy, data entry, and reporting of various projects/functions as assigned by the Director of Schedule Optimization.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1. Gather and analyze data to assist/affect operating, sales, and management decisions.
2. Gather data from a wide variety of sources from within and outside the company.
3. Create and maintain databases and data systems.
4. Identify trends and patterns to support and promote business activity.
5. Use computer programs such as Excel to gather and analyze data.
6. Works with multiple internal stakeholders to analyze business needs and deliver relevant findings in a clear and concise manner.
7. Produce reports and analysis for distribution to key internal users.
8. Produce reports for outside entities, including but not limited to government entities, vendors, and customers.
9. Offers recommendations to support organizational performance improvement.
10. Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related program, and two (2) years’ experience performing in a data analyst role – OR
• Five (5) years’ experience performing data analysis utilizing computational, mathematical and analytical skills necessary for the position in lieu of degree.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, 5-year background check, 10-year criminal history check and security threat assessment.
• Airline experience is preferred, but not required.
• Experience SAP preferred, but not required.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to analyze a problem and/or situation.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.