Customs Bonded Broker
Company: Shoreside Logistics
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Administrative
Publish Date: June 13, 2019
Handle Import and Export shipments, administrative duties for CES and warehouse operations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classify import items and notify Customs to determine appropriate import duties.
- Train and advise team members in areas of Customs regulations, classification and valuation.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all areas of U.S. Customs regulations, including customs clearance processes, classification and valuation.
- Maintain and keep current all customs compliance documentation.
- Initiate and develop written procedures, as assigned, for handling each account served by the team, including billing, classifications, valuation rules, schedule of fees, Customs correspondence, post entry process, and any other related information. Manage the appropriate databases to reflect these procedures.
- Process documents through the Company’s ABI system, obtaining Customs release and other government agency releases as appropriate. Arrange both delivery and the invoicing of the import account for services rendered.
- Review and monitor all Customs rejections, requests for information for clients and any other government agency, and other correspondence.
- Adhere to all domestic and international shipping regulations.
Customs Broker License Required