CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Maui)
Company: Hawaii Petroleum
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service
Publish Date: November 30, 2020
Company Description: We are Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. Hawaii Petroleum and Minit Stop Stores are locally operated subsidiaries of Saltchuk Resources, Inc. Local companies, Aloha Air Cargo and Young Brothers/Hawaiian Tug & Barge are also part of the Saltchuk family. Our company’s success is based on one simple idea – putting customers first. We offer reliable, excellent service, quality products, fresh ideas and friendly aloha. When they drive up to our neighborhood pumps, shop at our convenience stores or purchase petroleum for their businesses, our customers can count on a positive experience with our well-trained and professional employees. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please complete the Hawaii Petroleum Application for Employment. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
Our full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for helping customers on the phone and in person at the office & warehouse, as well as maintaining office records and invoicing deliveries.
To apply for this job please visit www.hawaiipetroleum.com.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, vendors as well as co-workers.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy required.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in “fast paced” office environment.
- Must have valid Type 3 driver’s license with a reliable vehicle and be able to occasionally lift thirty five pounds.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Program
- Medical, drug, vision, dental at no cost to employee
- 401K Plan with company matching
Interested candidates may apply online at www.hawaiipetroleum.com. Resumes may be uploaded there as well.
Hawaii Petroleum, LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities….