Customer Service/Logistics Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Customer Service, Logistics, Trucking
Publish Date: September 29, 2020
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position is responsible for providing customer service by monitoring and responding to customer requests, providing problem resolution, tracking cargo, and assisting outside sales representatives.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions, completes tasks on time or communicates alternate plans
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Strong customer service with a high level of attention detail and accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including MS Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and listening skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work with other departments and organizations and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Working knowledge of mathematical applications
- Must have knowledge of internet and search sites
- Associates Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field is preferred
- High School Diploma, or equivalent is required
- Two to three years’ experience in transportation industry customer service required