Company: Saltchuk Resources
Employment Type: Full Time
Region: Pacific Northwest
Job Category: Aviation
Publish Date: January 12, 2022
Company Description: Saltchuk is a privately owned family of transportation and distribution companies committed to being the best in North America. Headquartered in Seattle, we seek people who share our values and take pride in being professional. We value safety, reliability, dedication to our organization, and industry-leading environmental innovation. We look for pride, integrity, grit, and approachability. If you’re looking for a long-term career, this is a phenomenal place to build one. Visit www.saltchuk.com.
As a Saltchuk Falcon 2000 EASy Captain you represent the pride and professionalism of the Saltchuk Corporate Flight Department. Our Corporate Captain is one of the Company’s most visible representatives to the passengers and serves as an ambassador to the larger organization, modeling the guiding principles of PASSION, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and TEAMWORK – while providing the highest standards in safety and service. As an IS-BAO registered operator, we value creative thinking, continued improvement and lifelong learning.
The Captain (pilot in command) is responsible for the safe conduct of flights to which they are assigned while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, local and foreign regulations, as well as the policies and procedures specified in the company operations manual. When assigned to a flight, the captain has the final authority in the operation of the aircraft.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Valid passport
- Ability to travel extensively, domestically, and internationally
- Ability to work a non-standard work schedule on occasion, which may include weekends and holidays
- Ability to pass FAA Class 1 physical examination every 6 months
- Ability to meet the requirements of CFR Part 61.58 in aircraft to be flown
- Expert knowledge of international operating rules, regulations, and procedures
- Expert knowledge of FAA operating rules & regulations Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years minimum experience operating as Captain with a corporate flight department
- 5,000 hours total flight time minimum, 2000 hours PIC minimum, 2500 hours multi-engine minimum, 2000 hours turbojet minimum
- F2TH Type rating preferred
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator Certificate
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superior customer service skills and high degree of professionalism - this position routinely deals with the highest executive levels at Saltchuk
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects
- Highly motivated and seeks out new learning/development opportunities which promote personal and professional growth
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another using hands, arms and shoulders, back and legs. O – up to 70 lbs.
- Sitting: Remaining in the normal seated position for extended periods of time