ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Kohanaiki)
Company: Minit Stop
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management, Retail
Publish Date: September 27, 2019
Company Description: We are Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. Hawaii Petroleum and Minit Stop Stores are locally operated subsidiaries of Saltchuk Resources, Inc. Local companies, Aloha Air Cargo and Young Brothers/Hawaiian Tug & Barge are also part of the Saltchuk family. Our company’s success is based on one simple idea – putting customers first. We offer reliable, excellent service, quality products, fresh ideas and friendly aloha. When they drive up to our neighborhood pumps, shop at our convenience stores or purchase petroleum for their businesses, our customers can count on a positive experience with our well-trained and professional employees. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please complete the Hawaii Petroleum Application for Employment. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
Our Assistant Store Manager will be assisting in the proper and efficient operation of the store while implementing Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and addressing other business issues as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Two years of experience in a supervisory role in retail/and or foodservice. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills and be willing to work required hours.
- This position is physically demanding and requires that the incumbent be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
- 401K with Company matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…