ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (Kohanaiki)
Company: Minit Stop
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Management, Retail
Publish Date: September 27, 2019
Company Description: Hawaii Petroleum is Hawaii’s preferred provider of petroleum products, convenience retailing and signature island fare. The Hawaii Petroleum ‘ohana enjoys a culture that treats all employees with special care and aloha. In our complex operation, every job is important to the success of whole company, and we all rely on one another – one canoe, many paddles. If you are interested in long-term employment in a stable company where you can grow, take pride in your work and be part of a winning team, please consider applying at Hawaii Petroleum. We offer competitive salaries, top benefits and future opportunities in our network of companies.
Pay Rate: DOE
Our Assistant Store Manager will be assisting in the proper and efficient operation of the store while implementing Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and addressing other business issues as required.
To apply for this job please visit hawaiipetroleum.com.
- High School Diploma.
- Two years of experience in a supervisory role in retail/and or foodservice. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills and be willing to work required hours.
- This position is physically demanding and requires that the incumbent be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
- 401K with Company matching
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick
- Employee Preferred HFN Program
- Quarterly Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…