Application Interface Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Publish Date: June 20, 2019
Company Description: As Alaska’s premier trucking company, Carlile offers a variety of exciting careers with competitive salaries and benefits. Carlile recruits for positions throughout its network of terminals servicing Alaska from Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Kodiak, Prudhoe Bay and Seward, as well via locations in Tacoma, WA, Houston TX and Edmonton, AB.
This position is responsible to assist the staff in resolving issues with the software operating TMS system ensuring employees can effectively do their jobs.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.
- Operate safely and compliance with all established HSSE policies and procedures
- Develop ad-hoc SQL queries to extract, analyze, and disseminate information as required by business stakeholders
- Define, develop, test and implement a wide spectrum of complicated business reports using standardized reporting technologies
- Produce technical documentation and user guides for new and existing applications
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of business processes through better utilization of software systems
- Participate and be involved in the evaluation, design and implementation of new IT projects and software products
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Be available for a rotating after hours work schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, required
- Two to three years of level 2 technical support experience required